Home » » One of the best giant nats I've seen

One of the best giant nats I've seen



At this point, when Desiree made an appearance for Big Tits Round Asses, you knew she was here to stay! Not a one-dip wonder, in and out of the biz as soon as she realized she was fucking to pay the rent. No way man, she was here for more than that, with big ambitions for big dick! And she gets what she wants in this BTRA scene – lovely combo by the way of her salmon colored top and that striped couch (yes these are the things I think about when I’m fucking the big titty ladies! Believe it or not ladies love it when I tell them these things too, it’s like they get MORE horny because I’m a design-sensitive dude loL!). But it’s really about her smile, wouldn’t you agree?













 
Copyright © sweetangel-stuff - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger